Abby and Abbi
Thursday, June 07, 2007
The End
That time of year has come again, when we end all those fun 'school time' activities. I have tried to take advantage of having one less child with me during the day, so that I don't feel like the crazy parent that is constantly counting heads!! Our activites have varied from library story time to swimming lessons (they seem to be dependent on times and Sam's humor for the day:)!). I got brave this year and did a co-op preschool for Abbi. It actually turned out to be wonderful and she had a great time. I will miss having Abbi home, as she is off to Kindergarten this fall....it has been fun seeing her grow up this year.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! Pictures! We miss all of you guys!! We can't wait to see Hallie!!
Abbi will be a kinder already? Where did the time go? I can't believe how much she is growing up.
Love ya
I'm always checking for updates...sounds and looks like you've been having a fun summer!!
Post a Comment