Just in case you're wondering what to do with those leftover Halloween lollipops....
Sam had bummed a lollipop off of Abbi (which means he caught her sneaking candy, and she didn't want a big scene!) and was enjoying it immensely. He was laughing so I turned around to see what was so funny, and this is what I found.
Sam discovered that the lollipop stick fit perfectly between his toes and didn't move when he waved his foot around in the air. He thought this was very tricky, and was very pleased with himself.
Sam had bummed a lollipop off of Abbi (which means he caught her sneaking candy, and she didn't want a big scene!) and was enjoying it immensely. He was laughing so I turned around to see what was so funny, and this is what I found.
Sam discovered that the lollipop stick fit perfectly between his toes and didn't move when he waved his foot around in the air. He thought this was very tricky, and was very pleased with himself.






No comments:
Post a Comment