Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankful

As everyone is busy preparing for tomorrow's feast, I hope that you have a moment to breath and reflect on all your blessings. The past few years we have had Sam the Thankful Turkey (named before Sam....and no one is willing to change it!) who appears on the refrigerator in early November. He starts out featherless, but (hopefully) is big and full by Thanksgiving. Each person writes one thing they are thankful for, then adds the feather to Sam. Here are a few of our feathers....
I am Thankful for my family,
my teacher
I am Thankful for my cousins,
I am Thankful for school,
my home,
I am Thankful for music,
happiness, family, church....
We have so many things to be thankful for, it would be difficult to list them all. Most of all we are thankful for our family and friends. May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: