Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring Sun



At the beginning of April we had a couple of beautiful days with warm weather, 75 to 80 degrees. Abbi and some of her friends took advantage of the sunshine with a picnic outside, complete with an easter egg hunt (or two!).












Sam and Abbi were so anxious to get the swimming pool out....they have asked every day that is sunny and warmer than 60 degrees! I finally gave in with the warm day....and they were in heaven.









Waiting for the swimming pool to fill up is hard work...especially with Sam who thinks that he should own the hose at all times!

3 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Hey Shan,
I have pics of the kids at the tulip festival on my blog. I didnt post all of them, but I think that they turned out really cute.
Brenley

kg said...

Fun in the sun...look at that beautiful green grass!

kg said...

ok, just read on B blog that you and Jared went to Hawaii!!! You better be posting some pics of that! Too fun, so glad you were able to go.