Today Sam is 2 years old!
I realize this is a milestone in every child's life, but for Sam (and for us) it is so much more than a milestone. Somehow starting life a little early gives one appreciation for all those little things that we normally just hurry on through. I remember seeing Sam for the first time, and wondering if I could really touch him.... He has grown a lot since that time in so many ways, and in turn I have also grown in ways I never would have imagined. We have gone from counting hours and ounces to running, running, running! It has been so amazing to see Sam turn into a little boy. He loves cars and trucks, especially if he is in control of them. One of his favorite pastimes is driving the car while dad cleans it....you just have to have the keys outside the car as he has locked himself in a time or two! He is attempting to master the (princess!) scooter, but finds it much more entertaining to be pushed around in his dump truck. Other favorites are the phone and keys...all if which he is very adept at getting when you are not looking. There are so many things I love about this little guy, I could never list them all. But my favorites are his little smile, his kisses, his songs, his laugh, and his snuggles!Happy Birthday Sam
Sam shortly after he was born.

1 comment:
Happy birthday Sam! What an amazing miracle these precious chidren are. It's been fun to see pictures of him growing up.
Post a Comment