
Today has been a day of reflection. Many things have changed in my life over the past three years....some big, some little. In all I am thankful for my family and my faith. I tend to keep private my feelings regarding the events that occurred three years ago....perhaps because they are difficult to explain and understand. Despite that, I still enjoy reminiscing through memories of Brooke. Because many of them would take up way to much space, and many of them would seem funny only to the involved parties, I will not go into details. Rather, those of you that knew Brooke....remember a funny story, and those that didn't....go create a funny memory! Most of all remember to smile....to be a friend....to stand for something good.
3 comments:
Shannon-
I was thinking back on the past three years also last night. How life is forever changed and so many things have happened. Thanks for sharing the laughs and tears.
Shan,
You put into words some of my feeling of yesterday also. Even though it was a very short period of time, I am truly greatful I had the opportunity to know Brooke and what a wonderful and amazing person she was.
Shannon, thank you for sharing this. I know I'm not family and we are miles apart now, but reading this brought back my own memories of that time. I remember meeting Brooke at your families cabin for the first time. What a beautiful girl. Your family is a wonderful example of living the Gospel, holding strong to faith, love and hope.
Post a Comment