Wednesday, July 16, 2008

can you believe it?!!!

and no....I am not referring to the fact that it has only been three weeks since my last post

can you believe that she 
CUT HER HAIR!!
(well actually I cut it)


Isn't she a cutie?
This princess has been growing her hair out for a couple of years (although it seems like forever). She quite enjoyed having long hair (except for the part of mom making her comb it every morning!) A few months ago she heard about "Locks for Love" a group that takes hair donations for individuals that have lost their hair due to illnesses. She has been looking forward to donating her hair, we just had to take the leap! She finally did it and is loving her new look.




5 comments:

Cami said...

Such a cute do! What a great thing for her to do.

Julee and Matt said...

I love it!

Carrie said...

Very cute- and for such a great cause!

Nichole said...

Hi Shannon...I found you in the blogging world...I think Kelly M. blog. Thought I'g pop in & say Hi!!!! We need to get the girls together again. Makena really like Hallie or Halle.

Nichole W.

Kathy said...

I love her hair short- very cute and a lot easier to brush every morning:)
Kathy