to me!!!
I am so lucky to have such a great family. How could you ask for anything better than this?
I am so lucky to have such a great family. How could you ask for anything better than this?
What a sweetie! And the best present was that they sat in the car for two hours yesterday evening, so that my kind husband could pick me up from work. Sounds funny, but many people had been unable to get home and were staying in the local Shilo Inn! So they kindly drove me (early) Saturday morning and then again braved the snowy (big, unplowed) mountain to pick me up Saturday night.
1 comment:
HAPPY BITHDAY SHAN! I am glad it was a good one! I love Hallie's little cards. I think I have kept everysingle one your girls have made me. Andyway, I heard you got a brand new fancy camera. Now you have no excuse to not update your blog. I can't wait to see your camera in action.
Post a Comment