Monday, December 22, 2008

Where are we??

I think mother nature forgot that we normally get rain!!
This is what we woke up to Monday morning....another 4 inches of snow and it is still snowing. Definitely a white Christmas!



4 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

It is so crazy to think you guys have that much snow, and not one bit here. I really hope you guys are able to dig yourselves out of there to be here for Christmas. One of my friends who lives up there decided to make snow cones with the snow for her kids. She used Koolaid and sugar, yum!

kg said...

It's always fun to see a post pop up from you! Hope you're staying warm, it's been one heck of a storm! I get daily updates from my family!

Merry Christmas!

Julee and Matt said...

I am glad that you guys got a little bit of snow...and I hope that you had a great Christmas and birthday!

stephani said...

Update your blog already! We want pictures of T.
(Like you don't have anything better to do right now than play on the computer. :) )
But still.