Congrats he is a cutie. It's fun to see how grown up the kids are since we were in the same ward. I hope you are doing well.
Congratulations! Finally a blog post :) He looks just the rest of the family...so happy for you guys! Please email one of these days...if you ever have time!!!
He is adorable. I am so happy for you guys.
Wow! We didn't even know you were expecting. We're so happy for you. Was this pregnancy healthy and uneventful? What is his name?
He is such a precious boy. I can't believe Luke was that little not too long ago.
He is SO cute! I can't wait to finally get to meet him this summer. Miss you all!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats he is a cutie. It's fun to see how grown up the kids are since we were in the same ward. I hope you are doing well.
Congratulations! Finally a blog post :) He looks just the rest of the family...so happy for you guys! Please email one of these days...if you ever have time!!!
He is adorable. I am so happy for you guys.
Wow! We didn't even know you were expecting. We're so happy for you. Was this pregnancy healthy and uneventful? What is his name?
He is such a precious boy. I can't believe Luke was that little not too long ago.
He is SO cute! I can't wait to finally get to meet him this summer. Miss you all!
Post a Comment