Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Lakehouse

we love to spend time at the Lakehouse. it is one of those places that you can return to time and again, and it never loses it's magic. i love to watch the morning fog lift off the lake, all is still for just a few moments. even in all the excitement of the day there is a peace that prevails....all is right at the Lakehouse.

perfecting the cannonball

Sam's favorite spot


cool guy




the canoeing experts

yummmm...... potato chips

hot summer day

3 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I am so sad that we missed all of the lakehouse fun!!!

Julee and Matt said...

So much fun. It's great to have that place you can escape to. Miss you guys!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey Shannon,

I was just running with you, but I thought I would say hello! I love your writing. The lake house sounds wonderful. How about we bring the boat and you provide the house? :-)

We would love to have you join Marathon Mommy. Let me know. I would love your running perspective.