Jared had a conference in Seaside that we decided to tag along to. It was quite the adventure...one small hotel room, three kids, and Jared at class all day!!
Actually, we did enjoy ourselves. Seaside has a great beach, lots and lots of sand....which means the water & waves are far away. I'm a little petrified of sneaker waves, hence wading around in the waves is a little on the anxiety
And of course the trip was made complete by the hotel swimming pool! Which, my girls would have stayed in all day if I had let them. Sam, thought the pool was too cold...so spent his time in the hot tub.
The suprise was that when we returned home, our house had been painted. Choosing a color was not an easy task....I had choosen four before finding this one - which was painted on someone elses house! I wasn't brave enough to knock on the door, so Jared very nicely stood at the side of their house and compared paint swatches until we found the right one. (Thanks honey) Needless to say, I was a bit nervous how it would all turn out. Thankfully, we returned home to a beautiful color.
5 comments:
The house looks great! Always fun to visit the coast, even with the rain. Love ya!
I love the color, my favorite of course, it looks great!
Sam is really starting to look like Jared except for the red hair.
I so miss the beach!!
Oh and our favortie part was imagining Jared standing next to a strangers house matching paint colors. Bryce and I were laughing! Too funny!
I love your new blog setup, banner, pic of you and Jared....
Looks like Seaside was fun, sand and all! Love the house color...looks similar to what we chose for our house in Sumner.
I have been hoping for some Hood To Coast pics soon!
Post a Comment